Book a COVID-19 Test
1. Open Gmail. Go to https://www.gmail.com/ in your computer's web browser. This will open your Gmail inbox if you're logged in.
If you aren't logged into your Gmail account, enter your email address and password when prompted.
2. Click ＋ Compose. It's in the upper-left side of your Gmail inbox. Doing so opens a "New Message" window in the lower-right corner of the page.
If you're using the old version of Gmail, you'll click COMPOSE here instead.
3. Enter the other person's email address. Click the "To" or "Recipients" text box at the top of the New Message window, then type in the email address of the person to whom you want to send your email.
To add multiple email addresses, type in the first email address, press Tab ↹, and repeat with the other email addresses.
If you want to CC or BCC someone on the email, click either the Cc link or the Bcc link in the far-right side of the "To" text field, then type the email address you want to CC or BCC into the "Cc" or "Bcc" text field, respectively.
4. Add a subject. Click the "Subject" text field, then type in whatever you want the subject of the email to be.
Typically speaking, an email subject describes the gist of the email's message in a few words.
5. Enter your email message. In the large text box below the "Subject" text box, type in whatever you want for your email message.
6. Click Send. It's a blue button in the bottom-left corner of the email window. Doing so will send your email to the specified email address(es).